-we can now add MAMAMAMAMA and NANANANANA to her vocabulary of babbling
-she can wave bye-bye when she feels like it
-she sleeps through the night without waking up for her pacifier
-she has NO interest in crawling
-she can hold her bottle all by herself
-she loves peek-a-boo
-her favorite songs are "I Like Potatoes", "Let's Go To The Market" & "Kirby, Kirby, Kirby Toes" (think Head & Shoulders Knees & Toes for that last one)
-she is still a "morning girl" The very best part of my day is walking in her room and seeing her smiling face peeking over the crib
2. I'm reclaiming my blogging responsibilities since Kirby didn't post anything for almost 2 weeks. The truth is that the Gray household is computerless at the moment - we hope to have this problem taken care of this week...bye bye Bill Gates, hello Steve Jobs!!
3. Somehow Molly has taken over our Barefoot Dreams blanket...I'll be reclaiming that as well.
4. Our Monday Gymboree classes are so much fun, and we love getting to hang out with Emily and Georgia - We'll miss them when they head off to Arizona!!
5. Jim's been sick with the flu or an upper respiratory infection - either way, he's felt completely crummy for the past couple of days. Kirby went back to Beaumont with Annie just in case he's contagious...only after Kirby and Annie went to the store and stocked the pantry with all of the "feel better food" you can imagine - gatorade, popcicles, 7up, oranges, and HOMEMADE chicken noodle soup!! Annie, you are the B-E-S-T best - thanks for taking care of my hubby and my baby while I was at work! Jim's looking better already - a result of the yummy soup, no doubt...and maybe the hydrocodone cough syrup :)
6. Flash back...
Kirby helping DonDon finish an appraisal at 3 months...

Kirby helping DonDon finish an appraisal at 8 months...
When I think about how much she's grown up I cry...really.
7. I LOVE my new job. My boss is awesome, I am learning a TON, and the reduced schedule (Oxy doesn't "do" part time) is great. I am actually excited about work...imagine that!!
8. We're so excited about our trip to SA!!
2 comments:
What a fun post!!! Glad you're back. I wondered where you guys were. looking forward to Saturday.
Kirby is getting so big! It was GREAT to see you tonight at mom's house! Sorry we could not stay longer! I am so glad that Jake and Kirby get to see each other more frequently now!
Post a Comment