Friday, February 22, 2008

I like...

...to eat, eat, eat apples and bananas...well, maybe just bananas...and only if you give me a big piece to gum. Don't try giving me a bite size piece or mashed bananas, becaue I will gag and probably throw up on you! (just ask my Daddy)

...Molly. We are great friends now that I give her everything Mommy and Daddy give me to eat.

...swinging with Uncle Michael!

...smiling for the camera


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You are too cute for words. I can't decide which is more precious - your hair or your smile. I think maybe it is just all of you!!! Annie and Don Don are glad to see you are feling better.

Pamela said...

Just when I think the pictures can't get any cuter....
Glad Molly is getting in on the action.

Tootle Family said...

Hi Baby Girl!!! You are the CUTEST! Can't wait to see you again.

court garrison said...

and I LIKE KIRBY!!!!!!!! - Matthew Garrison

The Tahaney Family said...

Hey Kirby! We hear that you have a tooth! We are so excited for your first tooth! Hope to see you soon!
Love, The Tahaneys