Sunday, December 2, 2007

Six months old!!

I am six months old, and I am SOOOO big! It took my mommy forever to snap this picture, because the lights on the Christmas tree and Molly are so much more fun than her silly faces!


Mommy just had to take pictures of me in my cute Christmas pjs...I tried to explain to her that it was WAY to early for cameras. I mean seriously, how would she feel if I started snapping pictures of her as soon as she got out of bed?




Now I'm ready for the camera...thanks for the beautiful dress, Nana! I was by far the prettiest baby at church today!!!

7 comments:

Pamela said...

Look how good she is sitting up - such a big girl!! And no matter what she had on she would still be the prettiest girl at church! She does look pretty in that dress.

Pam said...

I agree with you Nana, she is the prettiest baby. Darling in the strip PJ's. And sitting up. That is great fun. Wow talking and sitting. Now what comes next.

Tootle Family said...

Kirby, when I see you...you better watch out. I'm going to pick you up, squeeze your cheeks and plant a big kiss on your head! You are tooooooo cute!

court garrison said...

he is SOOO pretty Meg! I just love it! First Christmas stuff is so fun! She is really getting bigger..

boo and stacy said...

she is looking more and more like Jim! What say you Nana? Does Kirby look like Jim's baby pics?

I love the chair picture:) As if to say....'ok mom you get one look for camera/Nana purposes only!'

Soo cute!

Pamela said...

Yea Stacy!!! You know just what to say to make Nanas Happy. Get ready for a nice Christmas gift when you come to SA.

court garrison said...

Okay - I really need a Kirby fix! I need to kiss that face and squeeze those cheeks! :)