Kirby didn't think Jim's "Didn't you hear, they cancelled Christmas this year..." was very funny.
Look who's home! Kirbs loves her new house. It's so fun to open and shut and open and shut and open and shut and open and shut the door!
One of the Mudd family Christmas traditions...matching jommies. completely obnoxious, but always good for some Christmas Eve laughs!!
You don't think the bow is too much, do you?
By the end of the day, Kirby...and Py...were worn out!
4 comments:
Yes it does look like Christmas fun was had by all. Kirby looks darling even with the big red bow. No one is expected to smile 100% of the time. Kirby is close.
Looks like a great Christmas! I love the big red bow picture!!! See you tomorrow.
I love this post!!! And, no...the bow is not too much at all. I hardly noticed it.
Megan, she is seriously the CUTEST baby!
Christmas WAS so much fun. Kirby made if even more special than usual. Holding that bow on her head is probably what tired her out so!!
Post a Comment