Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco de Mayo and more

We had a fun weekend!!

We celebrated NINE years of marriage - I can't believe we've been married for 9 years.  It is so weird how it seems like just yesterday I was walking down the aisle and yet it feels like we've been married forever.  I am so blessed to be this man's wife!!

We planned to celebate with an evening sans kiddos thanks to my wonderful parents, but William has been so clingy lately, we thought it would be a good opportunity to have some one on one time with him.  So, Friday afternoon, the girls went to big B and William, Jim and I got to hang out.  W was an angel and had a ball running around at Cedar Creek.  We've only ever gone there with adults, but the early crowd is very family friendly!

Saturday morning,  Jim went skydiving - William thought the planes and parachutes were super cool - like father like son!!
 

We got the girls back Saturday afternoon and headed out to celebrate Cinco de Mayo with friends.  I think everyone had a great time!


No comments: