We had a wonderful Christmas - full of family and friends and fun. On Christmas night Maggie and I chatted while we were playing. Our conversation went like this...
Me: Mags, Did you have a good day? What was your very favorite present?
Maggie: Ummm...I don't know. You know what? Baby Jesus.
I am not making this up. I was shocked and touched in a way I can't explain. I don't really think that Maggie understands the gift of grace and love that God gave when Jesus was born in the manger so long ago, (right before this I asked her what color her pants were and she said "D" :)), but there is no doubt in my mind that God was using my sweet baby girl to remind me as I sat in a sea of toys and wrapping paper that His Son is the most precious gift of all! I am so thankful for this reminder and all of His blessings!!
1 comment:
Out of the mouths of babes - No wonder Jesus loves the little children!!
Post a Comment