The kids have been full of it lately, and we've been cracking up (and sometimes tearing up) at all they've had to say...
Maggie: William, you time out!
---
Kirby: I have scruffles on my face.
---
Megan: I'm so glad I got a new battery. I've really missed my watch.
Kirby: I'm sure your watch really missed you, too, Mommy!
---
Kirby: Ethan, I'll be the mommy and you can be the husband...why won't you kiss me?
---
Megan: Kirby, where's William?
Kirby: Oh, just follow the trail of nuts.
---
Kirby: Mommy, you can throw my blankie in the trash. I'm a big girl - I don't need it anymore.
Megan: Just because you're a big girl (sniff, sniff) doesn't mean you can't have a blankie - you can just keep it in your bed.
Kirby: Well, then Daddy can put it in the attic. I don't want it.
Megan: (sniff, sniff) ok.
fast forward 3 hours
Kirby: Daddy, please put my blankie in the attic. I don't need it anymore. I'm a big girl.
Jim: ok (sniff, sniff as he tucks her into bed)
fast forward 15 minutes
Kirby: Daddy, can you please bring me my blankie?!?
---
Maggie: I beautiful!
---
Kirby: William, do you have salad poop?
TMI, I'm sure, but the twins have had what has been diagnosed as toddler's diar.rhea for almost 3 months, so WAY too much of our daily conversation includes diaper discussion. she meant SOLID!!
---
William: God is gate. thank you. amen.
1 comment:
I think that may be the best picture of all of them yogether yet!! We are still finding the nut trail ...
Post a Comment