William is the spitting image of Kirby
and Mags looks so much like her cousin, Elliot, in this picture!
...so are the bath paints that Aunt Julie gave them!
Maggie and William are still being so sweet to each other - More for my memory than anything else, here are some of their most recent random acts of kindness -
Maggie never gets a pappy or snack without saying, "William?" so that she can get one more to take to him.
Jim took William for a walk before dinner tonight, and Maggie ran around the house yelling, "William, wheh ah yoo??"
When William woke up from his nap this weekend, he leaned as far as he could toward Maggie's crib to see if she was awake. Maggie opened her eyes and William squealed, " Hi Sissy!"
3 comments:
I love beans, too! Good singing Kirbs and great painting Maggie & William -
This was the sweetest post! I love how the babies respond to each other. And Kirby is a great performer!
She DOES look like Elliot!!! And I am so glad they like their paints. Sweet babies!! I feel like they have changed so much this past month!
Post a Comment