I guess because they are walking all over the place, it has hit me that M & W are growing up! Everyone told us that the 1st year with twins would be a blur, and it's so true! They just seem so big all of the sudden - I guess referring to them as "the babies" won't work for much longer.
Maggie and William roam all over the house and are SO proud of themselves. Have you ever seen a bigger smile?
They are turning out to be quite the climbers, too. After I took this picture, William sat down on the arm of the chair and fell backward, but thanks to my cat-like reflexes (don't laugh too hard), I caught him before he hit the ground.
Maggie LOVES to eat more than anything, and she's not picky. She'll cram anything you put in front of her in her mouth. The past few nights, however, she did stop cramming to clasp her sweet little hands when we said the blessing and said "Aw-mayo" at the end of the prayer.
William is ALL boy and is obsessed with wheels already! Every time the dishwasher was open this weekend, he was right there checking out how the rack moved back and forth. As "boy" as he is, he's the biggest snuggler in our family - I hope he always wants to hug on his momma so much!
2 comments:
It has been a blur - but sooo much fun watching them grow. Who would have thought they could be as sweet as Miss Kitby Toes?
Oh my gosh I can't wait to play with all of them! So sweet and such fun. Maggie could not look more like Jim as a baby!!!
Post a Comment