2. William and Maggie are in the middle of that stranger anxiety phase, so when he crawled up and climbed on my Uncle Ronnie this weekend everyone was shocked (he's been around him maybe once ever) - I think he thought Ronnie was DonDon!!
Maggie wasn't so brave - she stuck with her Annie!
3. Kirby went on her first date! She and Jim went to the Astros game last weekend with Ethan and his dad. The kids had a ball (no pun intended, well maybe a little) and the dads were worn out by the end of it. Notice the bun in the first picture - Kirby is all about "huge buns" these days - just like Tinkerbell!! She wants one everyday and will sit still for as long as it takes to fix.
4. I have whatever the opposite of a green thumb is. I have some flowers in the yard that I am determined not to kill this year. Kirby loves to help and that help inevitably turns into her running naked through the yard. She has SO much fun - I think it will be so fun when Maggie and William are running with her...wont' be long!
5. When we're not pretending to be a kitty cat, lion, or Tinkerbell, we're a princess or ballerina - do you know how difficult it is to buckle a car seat with all that tulle??? She even changes her clothes after we put her to bed - we'll go in to check on her and find her sleeping in a tutu with her PJs on the floor.
3 comments:
love kirby sitting on the baseball. She has posed just like tinker Bell would have.
So cute.
Great pictures - They are growing too quickly - believe it or not, we're going to miss all this fun!!!!
Love those little Aggies and Tinkerbell!
Post a Comment