Thursday, February 25, 2010

Great Days in SA

We had such a great time in San Antonio last weekend!  The kids loved getting so much attention from Nana and Papa!

Kirby has been asking to go back all week.  I can't decide if it's Nana and Papa she's been missing or Jack, though.  She is absolutely in LOVE with Jack.   Kirby has been an animal lover since day 1, but seeing her with Jack was something else.  She talked to him just like he was a person, scratched his ears, back & tummy all weekend long.  Jack was in heaven.

"Come on Jack, follow me."  "Where's Jack?"  "I sure wish I could have a dog like that."  "Do you think Jack wants a bone?

When Pam's cousin visited for Christmas, he brought her a rocking chair that had belonged to her father.  How neat that his great grandkids can enjoy it now!

As you can see Kirby was thrilled to get her picture taken.  Can this girl can give the evil eye or what?
 

Here are some smiles!! 
 

On another note, we found out today that Maggie will be sporting a new accessory in a couple of weeks.  She'll be a helmet head for a few months to get rid of the flat spot on the back of her head.   Unfortunately, these helmets are NOT cute, but I think it will be fine - this kid would look cute in a paper sack. (biased?  maybe.)  I've decided we need to go all out with this new look, though - there's no hiding a helmet on your head, so I'm thinking some big bows and bedazzling may be in order!


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun weekend - Biased for sure, but I've never seen more precious babies!!! Mags is so cute, helmets have a slight chance of becoming the newest baby fad.

Julie said...

I agree with Michael- Mags will be precious no matter what! Hadley(and myself of course)love the pics of Kirby and Jack!

Tootle Family said...

A friend of mine had a helmet for her little girl. they decorated it soooo cute! I actually think they're adorable on babies!