We went to The Black Eyed Pea last week for dinner, and I gave Kirby a bite of one of their heavenly rolls dipped in their heavenly ranch dressing. Evidently Kirby thought it was heavenly, too, because she took a bite, opened her eyes really wide and said,
"Whoa-ho-ho!!!" I think she was wondering why we had been holding out on her for so long!
Today she ate about 5 fries and a WHOLE cup of Whataburger ketchup - she just kept dipping and sucking the ketchup - so yummy!!!


3 comments:
I know what she means about that Whataburger ketchup....it is the best!
OH, I'm a big fan of ketchup. I think the ketchup is why i like fries.
Okay, first, I need an update...pretty please! And second, Kirbs, you got the idea! Your Aunt Courtney will give you condiment tips any time you need em! :) ha
Post a Comment