Monday, October 20, 2008

RANDOM...

I've been without a camera cord for a while, so I've got some catching up to do...

Every time Kirby touched the sticker on the end of the drill, Gordon pulled the trigger - She thought she was such a big helper!

Kirby ate up all the attention in Beaumont!!

We rode the train at Hermann park a couple of weeks ago - Kirby had a blast...not that you can tell from her expression! She waved and said Ha-yo to everyone we passed. And, yes, my legs are THAT white.

Jim and I went running Friday morning so naturally we stopped at Shipley's on the way home. I got Kirbs her "first" doughnut. She started yelling "Doe-Nuh" as soon as she saw Jim start eating. I have no idea how she knew what it was - I am guessing that it wasn't really her first!! Kirby picked out her own bows for the run - she's decided Yeyyow is her favorite color.

Our Pumpkin :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't believe Kirby likes sweets - I'm thinking it could be in her genes?? These are some of the best pictures yet - Annie

Pamela said...

Love that "pumpkin"!

Tootle Family said...

Megan, she's grown soooooo much! What a little sweetheart. I'm so sorry about Sunday. I just way over-booked myself. I am still in Tennessee (left Monday). I forgot I was traveling this week, and had done nothing for packing on Sunday.