Mom!!! You're not really going to take pictures of me now are you? Come on, I just got out of the tub! Bath time has become one of our very favorite times of the day. Kirby loves splashing in the water, playing with her toys, and chewing on wash rags...we have to use two rags every night - one to bathe with and one for Kirby to hold on to.
Oh we love bath time too! Cutie Kirbs! Okay, can I just say that the pic from the post below...the first one...looks like your Dad Meg! Its DON DON! :) Who knew he would make SUCH a pretty girl!??! HEE HEE!
5 comments:
I LOVE that first picture!!!
Oh we love bath time too! Cutie Kirbs! Okay, can I just say that the pic from the post below...the first one...looks like your Dad Meg! Its DON DON! :) Who knew he would make SUCH a pretty girl!??! HEE HEE!
Kirby, you look squeaky-clean! One day I'll meet you. And, when I do, I'm going to snatch you up and hug your neck!
You have the bluest eyes I have ever seen - Every picture I see is the best one yet!!! Love Annie
,.,././////////////////l/k. ,ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
-kirby
Post a Comment