Thursday, July 26, 2007

I don't like shots!

Well, Kirby had her 2 month check up this morning. She is doing great! Dr. Suell said he was trying very hard to find something wrong with her but couldn't (we could have told him she was perfect!!)

She weighs 9 lbs 12 oz and is 22 1/4 inches long. Her head measured 14 1/4 inches which is evidently very small - I was thinking that her head was so big!

Poor Kirby screamed and screamed when she got her shots, but as you can see she is sleeping it off now! Check out her snazzy band-aid (she has a matching one on her other leg)

2 comments:

Pamela said...

Sweet baby girl. She looks very peaceful now.

The Garrison's said...

Oh precious angel...shots stink! Matthew sleeps like this too...like a little froggie with his legs under him...so cute! Love your site! I added you to our "links we love" on our site! How was the reunion?

Talk soon...Court